Supercam is an early-stage product-led SaaS startup crafting superpowers for Zoom, Teams, Meet & WebEx. We’re on a mission supercharging teams – before, during, and after video calls.
Supercam is run by an experienced founding team and backed by renowned angels & VCs. Get to know our wonderful team here and learn more about our product here.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you’re passionate about building beautifully designed products from scratch, work in cross-functional teams, make decisions, get stuff done and help build the overall company culture.
Who we’re looking for
- Extensive experience in building and shipping modern interactive web applications using technologies such as React and Node.js
- You know how to build server-side APIs in a scalable way and how to deploy them in the cloud
- Attention to detail when it comes to product design and user experience
- Ideally, you’ve built desktop applications on the basis of the Electron framework before
- Product-focus, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done. You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity
- Enthusiasm about staying up-to-date with the modern web stack
- You embrace challenges and you are open to change
- You’re a good person people enjoy working with
Sounds good? We look forward to hearing from you! Contact us at [email protected]