- Have managed production infrastructure sites for front and back-end services
- Good knowledge of Linux internals and administration
- Experience in systems software development (go, python, bash, … )
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure as code principles, knowledge of Terraform would be a plus.
- Deep experience with AWS (Cloud Computing: Ec2, S3, RDS, VPC, Security Groups, ELB, ElastiCache, Beanstalk, Redshift, …)
- knowledge with SQL and noSQL database administration
- Able to define actionable monitoring and alerting for systems
- On-call experience dealing with production incident management and resolution
WHY WORKING WITH US?
- Great professional opportunity in a company with a development over 100% in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- Work with a distributed and international team experience professionals
- To participate in one of the most disruptive technological sector
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work on remote-first teams, so you won’t miss on water cooler conversations
- You will work remotely, but you will never feel alone. Get introduced to others via Donuts
- Live wherever you want (time zone: EU and America (GMT-5 max)), but we look for stability. At this point in time, we are not open to digital nomads
- Work autonomously
- Keep 100% focused!
|Job Category||DevOps & Sysadmin|