If you are an SRE and you want to move forward your professional career in an international and dynamic environment, this job is for you!
You will be joining our SRE team to focus on site reliability of our Finance and Foreign Exchange platform, specially looking to further decouple our application deploy and infrastructure. We are mainly in AWS, and we are actively migrating to ECS and Kubernetes.
- Have managed production infrastructure sites for front and back-end services
- Good knowledge of Linux internals and administration
- Experience in systems software development (go, python, bash, … )
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure as code principles, knowledge of Terraform would be a plus.
- Deep experience with AWS (Cloud Computing: Ec2, S3, RDS, VPC, Security Groups, ELB, ElastiCache, Beanstalk, Redshift, …)
- knowledge with SQL and noSQL database administration
- Able to define actionable monitoring and alerting for systems
- On-call experience dealing with production incident management and resolution
WHY WORKING WITH US?
- Great professional opportunity in a company with a development over 100% in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- Work with a distributed and international team experience professionals
- To participate in one of the most disruptive technological sector
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work on remote-first teams, so you won’t miss on water cooler conversations
- You will work remotely, but you will never feel alone. Get introduced to others via Donuts
- Live wherever you want (time zone: EU and America (GMT-5 max)), but we look for stability. At this point in time, we are not open to digital nomads
- Work autonomously
- Keep 100% focused!
We also apply Agile methodologies and organize our teams in different tribes in order to make coordination, communication, learning and productiveness key elements in our daily work.
Due to our remote-first organisation and our remote-focused onboarding system, you will feel a crucial part of the team since day 1. Curious about what working remotely is like at Ebury? Take a look here and see what our remotes say about us!
If there’s something that you can do in our Tech team, it is growing professionally: thanks to our career path and our collaborative and cross-working teams, every day is a new adventure.
|Job Category||DevOps & Sysadmin|