Start date: As soon as possible.
Schedule: 00:30 AM to 9:30 AM EDT
Here’s what we do and why we do it.
Here’s how you will contribute to the success of the company.
- Provide advanced support and resolve incidents escalated by the Technical Support Team
- Investigate root causes of problems to determine how we can improve our various environments
- Manage monitoring, updating and reporting tools
- Work with the projects team to optimize and improve our environments
- Ensure the security and compliance of our technological environments
- Help the team automate processes and scripts related to the deployment and configuration of our applications
If you have at least half, you have a great chance to receive a call from us.
- DEC in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Available for our night shift: 00:30 AM to 9:30 AM EDT
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Systems Administration
- Solid expertise in troubleshooting, and automation
- Proven expertise in Microsoft and Linux Systems Management
- Professional skills in English and French
- Experience in one or several of the following technologies and systems will be considered an asset:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, 2016 et 2019
- Scripting and automation using PowerShell
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft SQL server management
- Clustered and high availability environments
- You are autonomous and enjoy continually learning new technologies or services.
- Communication skills– Why? Because you will be expected to explain and vulgarize concepts by adapting the style and content of your messages to your audience (whether it’s internal client, external clients or your teammates).
- Organization and resourcefulness– Why? Because we don’t believe in micromanagement. You will need to figure out solutions on your own by using your skills, your knowledge and any relevant information you can get your hands on.
- Problem-solving skills– Why? Because when you will face a problem, you will first analyze the information before identifying the possible causes. You will then explore and implement the most efficient and logical solutions.
- Adaptability– Why? Because our industry evolves constantly. You will have to adjust your thinking and methods to better suit new or unplanned situations (whether it’s for your daily tasks or your work environment).
Here’s what you can expect from us.
This is our team philosophy.
|Job Category||DevOps & Sysadmin|