$30 per hour, 30 hours per week.
Your main responsibility will be to reply to customers asking for help with WP All Export and WP All Import. You need to love to help others and be able to keep it friendly even when dealing with difficult customers. You need to enjoy the whole process of turning anxious, confused, or angry customers into happy ones. You must be an excellent writer. We want our support replies to be friendly, easy to understand, and concise.
It doesn’t mean you can work 50hrs one week and then 20hrs the next. It doesn’t mean that you can work two 15hr days and then take the rest of the week off.
- Responding to customer support inquiries
- Adding to and improving our documentation
- Aggregating customer feedback and assisting us with development/product roadmap decisions
- Writing concise bug reports based on support tickets that are a result of bugs in WP All Export or WP All Import
- Testing development versions of WP All Import and WP All Export
- Developing add-ons for WP All Import
- Minimum availability of 30 hours per week.
- Flawless written English.
- Expert-level WordPress knowledge. Extensive experience with WordPress including troubleshooting, debugging, plugin development, and WordPress database structure.
- At least intermediate-level PHP knowledge. Ability to write PHP functions, work with arrays, and make use of our API: http://www.wpallimport.com/documentation/developers/execute-php/, http://www.wpallimport.com/documentation/developers/action-reference/, and http://www.wpallimport.com/documentation/addon-dev/overview/
- Fast and hands-on learner. Able to quickly become familiar with our software and learn new things about WordPress, PHP, and related technologies.
- Experience with WooCommerce.
- Familiarity with XML and CSV file formats, phpMyAdmin, XPath, debugging and troubleshooting WordPress themes and plugins via FTP, and cPanel and other web hosting control panels.
|Job Category||Customer Support|