NTT is preparing to make its first appearance at CES 2020 to present use cases of its Innovative Optical and Wireless Network concept.
NTT Corporation has announced that it will make its first appearance at the world’s largest consumer electronics show, to be held in Las Vegas, CES 2020 that will take place in January 2020. At the event, NTT will feature some use cases of the Innovative Optical and Wireless Network (IOWN) concept and the basic technologies that support the IOWN concept. These cases will be Smart City/Smart Mobility, Smart Healthcare, and Smart Life. NTT will also introduce three technical elements, All Photonics Network, Digital Twin Computing, and Cognitive Foundation that the IOWN concept comprises.
Demonstration and videos
NTT will introduce the technologies which sustain the IOWN concept with demonstration and videos.
- “Photonics-electronics convergence chip”, an information processing chip to achieve low power consumption and high-speed transactions.
- “LASOLV”, a new type of computer that enables to solve intractable problems with photonic technologies.
- “Artificial photosynthesis”, an artificial energy generator with photonics artificially.
- “Submerged ultrasonic MIMO (multiple-input and multiple-output) technology”, an undersea communication technology.
- “Technical approach (High-precision positioning technologies, etc.)”, an element technology of mobility in the IOWN Era.
Stay tuned for up-to-date Network/Internet News