- Zayo announced the launch of the Edge Network Solutions portfolio to help enterprises enhance the user journey from end user to cloud
- The Edge Network Solutions portfolio provides robust and agile edge-to-core-to-cloud networking solutions.
- Zayo also announced a new partnership with Cloudbrink, allowing the company to extend ultra-low latency network experience to the end user.
Global communications infrastructure platform, Zayo launches the Edge Network Solutions portfolio to help organizations enhance the user journey from the end user to the cloud, enabling better network performance, security, and reliability. Cloud connectivity solutions, built on Zayo’s network backbone, are enabled through the QOS acquisition of Zayo.
In-office experience to the modern hybrid workforce
Zayo’s recently launched Edge Network Solutions portfolio provides robust and agile edge-to-core-to-cloud networking solutions and services in the market. Edge Network Solutions portfolio allows for true WAN transformation, which spans from local-area networks to the cloud, including:
- Software-Defined Wide-Area Network (SD-WAN) and Secure Access Service Edge (SASE): Enhance application performance by connecting users and the cloud with a unified security posture and resilient network technology regardless of location or technology.
- Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS): Collaborate more effectively and optimize productivity with a communication system that integrates voice, chat, meetings, and video into a simple user experience.
- Comprehensive Security Options: Secure every step of the multi-cloud journey from end user to cloud including zero trust, SASE, cloud access security broker (CASB), Network Firewall, and distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection.
- Remote-Access-as-a-Service: Increase security, performance, and responsiveness of enterprise applications regardless of where they are hosted (software as a service (SaaS), cloud, on-premises using zero trust, ephemeral edge deployed onto user devices).
- Managed Circuit Aggregation: Access a multitude of service options to service locations, from Long-Term Evolution (LTE) to 400G optimized for diversity and cost, all on one bill and one network operations center (NOC).
Zayo also announced a new partnership with Cloudbrink, allowing the company to extend ultra-low latency network experience to the end user. Cloudbrink’s technology also enables Zayo to provision software-only edges based on user demand and predicted use. This means that end users are always 5 to 20 milliseconds away from enterprise access points and applications. Frank Cittadino, SVP of Edge Services at Zayo said,
« Multi-cloud network demand is the basis of Zayo’s Edge Network Solutions. As industries continue to digitally transform, expand hybrid and remote work environments, and adopt emerging technologies, they need an agile and borderless network that fuels around-the-clock operations. Zayo has designed an edge solution to do just that. By connecting the edge to the core to the cloud, we help relieve IT headaches and meet our customers’ business needs now and in the future. »