ImmuniWeb announced a major update labeled Community Edition 2.0. The company stated that ImmuniWeb Community Edition’s new capacities resonate perfectly with rapidly evolving regulations. Enhanced Community Edition offers better and faster testing of web and mobile security, phishing detection, and Dark Web monitoring.
100,000 free daily tests
ImmuniWeb also announced that the daily number of Community Edition tests rapidly surpassing the bar of 100,000 free tests. Each test made with Community Edition now can be accessed via a premium API to make an unlimited number of tests per day. The premium API can be used for testing via the Community Edition web interface or as a traditional API.
Major improvements for free Website Security Test are:
- Detection of over 300 CMS and web frameworks with over 160,000 plugins and extensions.
- Detection of over 8,900 JS libraries from 6,800 vendors with a total of over 200,000 versions.
- Detection and testing of mobile version of a website if different from desktop version.
- Enhanced GDPR testing for multilanguage versions of privacy policies.
- Enhanced WAF fingerprinting and detection.
Major improvements for free Mobile Security Test are:
- Additional privacy and security tests from OWASP MSTG and MASVS guidelines.
- Testing Android applications from 3 new Android App Stores: Huawei, Mi and F-Droid.
- Testing iOS applications from Cydia to enable jailbroken users to test their apps too.
- Better DAST testing thanks to automated SSL-pining bypass.
- Testing of obfuscated applications.
Major improvements for free Dark Web Exposure Test are:
- Deeper insights on the Dark Web incident including risk-scoring and incident types.
- Detection of a larger number of phishing and fraud websites thanks to in-house honeypots.
- Detection of a larger number of malware websites thanks to new threat intelligence lists.
- Better detection of cyber and typo-squatting thanks to Machine Learning technology.
- Storage of relevant details of malicious resources to facilitate investigations.
Ilia Kolochenko, CEO and Chief Architect, ImmuniWeb, said,
“While our targeted audience at ImmuniWeb is composed of medium and large-sized enterprise customers from highly regulated sectors of economy, ImmuniWeb’s Community Edition is an important part of our DNA.
Thousands of startups, students and SMEs are using our Community Edition on a daily basis to get unhindered access to foundational security resources and tools. Many of them eventually become successful cybersecurity professionals, leaders or entrepreneurs, and help us to build a sustainable cybersecurity industry. We are delighted to see that the number of tests is gradually growing, while we receive inspiring feedback from the audience every single day.
Alongside the improvements, we also implemented a premium API for larger customers and professional cybersecurity companies, who also figure among Community Edition users, to enable them to run many tests simultaneously and to share access among their teams in a DevSecOps-native manner. Being a global application security company, we now have solutions virtually for any need. More exciting announcements are coming soon, please stay tuned.”
See more Cyber Security News