Imunify Security is one of the best solutions for web hosting companies, who are serious about security. Imunify360 has an integrated and modular organization, which helps the hosting companies to provide a secure and reliable web hosting service. Imunify Security has a multi-layered defense architecture that ensures precision targeting and eradication of malware and viruses.
What is new?
Imunify360 is the all-in-one layered security package that protects Linux web servers from cyber attacks. The developers announced the new updated WAF ruleset version 3.42 has been released to production.
- Added rule id: 77316741 – IM360 WAF: Perl command injection attempt
- Added rule id: 77316742 – IM360 WAF: Generic XSS exploitation attempt
- Added rule id: 77316743 – IM360 WAF: Command injection attempt
- Added rule id: 77316744 – IM360 WAF: Suspicious URL download attempt
- Added rule id: 77140874 – IM360 WAF: Sensor for CVE-2019-11043 (PHuiP-FPizdaM) exploit request
- Updated rule id: 77140768 – IM360 WAF: File upload vulnerability in WooCommerce plugin for WordPress
- Updated rule id: 77140772 – IM360 WAF: Unauthenticated stored XSS in FV Flowplayer Video Player plugin for WordPress
- Updated rule id: 77140892 – IM360 WAF: Malicious code download attempt
See more Cyber Security News