Kemp acquires Flowmon Networks, an actionable network intelligence solutions provider for network and security operations. The duo stated that the acquisition brings together application delivery and security services with deep network visibility and automated security incident response. Combining capabilities together arms NetSecOps teams with early detection of advanced threats and network anomalies along with complete active feedback loops.
Network performance monitoring and diagnostics
Kemp optimizes AX with intelligent traffic steering, authentication, and inline web application attack mitigation across more than 100,000 deployments worldwide. Flowmon’s comprehensive network performance monitoring and diagnostics (NPMD) and NDR solution stack integration will extend application experience control for network and security teams by increasing observability and creating a bridge.
Flowmon Products and Solutions Incorporated with Kemp
- Flowmon Anomaly Detection System (ADS) – ML-driven detection and mitigation of unknown threats
- Flowmon Packet Investigator – Smart network traffic capture and knowledge-based auditing and automated root-cause analysis of packet data
- Flowmon Application Performance Monitor (APM) – Insights on application and database performance combined with workflow automation for addressing sub-optimal AX
- Flowmon DDoS Defender – Detection and mitigation orchestration of denial-of-service attacks
- Flowmon Collector (Monitoring Center) – Comprehensive analysis and visualization of enriched network telemetry and statistics
- Flowmon Probe – Passive traffic sensor providing NetFlow/IPFIX export, packet capture, network performance monitoring, and intrusion detection (IDS) in hardware, virtual, and cloud environments
Ray Downes, CEO, Kemp Technologies, said,
“We are excited to extend the value offered to customers in the areas of infrastructure security, network observability, and automated incident response by welcoming Flowmon to the Kemp family. The expansion of Kemp’s portfolio to include Flowmon’s solutions will provide customers the ideal combination of network analysis, preemptive threat detection, and workload delivery for an optimal, uninterrupted user, and application experience.”