The world’s second-largest domain registrar, Namecheap introduced its new product FastVPN. The popular hosting service provider introduced a new service that focuses on internet security and data privacy. Namecheap, recently offered discounts to celebrate its 21st anniversary, entered the VPN market with FastVPN at a very competitive price.
$1 per month for the first year
According to the announcement, the first year is only $1 per month and the first month is free. After the first year, the subscription renews at $34.56. Moreover, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee. The FastVPN team also shared a video explaining how VPN works, why everyone should use VPN, and how to use their product; FastVPN.
What is possible with FastVPN
- Connect to 1000 servers in 50+ countries and hide user’s actual location and IP address;
- Unlock streaming services unavailable in certain locations to access international movies, TV shows, and live sports;
- Protect user’s sensitive data, like credit card numbers and passwords, from hackers when using public Wi-Fi or shopping online;
- Keep all the browsing activity completely anonymous with a strict no-log policy. FastVPN will not track, collect, or share any of the user’s logs;
- Connect on every device, including PC, Android, Apple (iPhone, iPad, and Mac), Linux, and Router. The number of connected devices is unlimited.