- Radware’s new suite includes Cloud DDoS Protection Service, Cloud Web Application Firewall Service, API Protection, Bot Manager, and Client-Side Protection.
- It defends against attacks ranging from HTTP DDoS and bot attacks to OWASP Top 10 and zero-day attacks, API abuse, and supply-chain attacks like formjacking.
- Radware introduced a new solution, which secures the data path between an end user’s browser and third-party services in the application supply chain.
Cyber security and application delivery solutions provider, Radware announced the availability of new features for its Cloud Application Protection Services. To be able to provide complete visibility and control, Radware’s suite combines multiple application protection solutions in a platform that is manageable through a single pane of glass.
360-degree application protection
Radware’s suite includes Radware’s Cloud DDoS Protection Service, Cloud Web Application Firewall (WAF) Service, API Protection, Bot Manager, and recently released Client-Side Protection. The suite is also CDN agnostic and available with fully managed services.
With its advanced automation feature, the platform can protect applications and their APIs across on-prem, private and public clouds, and Kubernetes environments. It provides protection against application layer attacks, ranging from HTTP DDoS and bot attacks to OWASP Top 10 and zero-day attacks, API abuse, and supply-chain attacks like formjacking.
- Granular mitigation and surgical enforcement: When blocking a domain, nefarious requests can be isolated to avoid disrupting vital third-party services.
- Real-time risk assessment: For each new domain or URL added to the supply chain, risk notifications are immediately delivered, so organizations have the visibility needed to make informed decisions about their third-party services.
Gabi Malka, chief operating officer of Radware said,
« Faced with tighter budgets and a shortage of security expertise, companies can no longer deal with the overhead and noise involved in protecting siloed environments using a collection of products from different vendors. Not only does it drive up total cost of ownership, but it also leads to gaps in protection and security compromise. Our best-of-suite approach represents another strategic move in delivering on our commitment to holistic application protection. From browser to server side, the 360-degree solution blankets the application environment against application layer attacks, so organizations can easily scale their security as their applications evolve and business grows. »