TLS cryptography provider wolfSSL released the wolfSSL v4.4.0. wolfSSl also announced updates made to other products working with wolfSSL. One of them is wolfMQTT v1.6.0, which brings improved user experience and focused on eliminating bugs. Another update is wolfTPM v1.8.0 brings new platform support for Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC and new operating environment support for Linux users.
Embedded TLS library for devices, IoT, and the cloud.
wolfTPM is now tested with two more TPM modules. wolfBoot v1.5.0 also now supports for SHA-3 digest for firmware images, RSA-4096 signature authentication as well as support for the ARMv8 64bit architecture.
wolfSSL version 4.4.0 release includes Qualcomm Hexagon SDK support used for building code to run on DSP processors. Users now will be able to use wolfSSL as a part of your Apache installation. wolfSSL 4.4.0 also allows users to secure their OpenVPN connections.
New feature additions:
- Hexagon support.
- DSP builds to offload ECC verify operations.
- Certificate Manager callback support.
- New APIs for running updates to ChaCha20/Poly1305 AEAD.
- Support for use with Apache.
- Add support for IBM s390x.
- PKCS8 support for ED25519.
- OpenVPN support.
- Add P384 curve support to SP.
- Add BIO and EVP API.
- Add AES-OFB mode.
- Add AES-CFB mode.
- Add Curve448, X448, and Ed448.
- Add Renesas Synergy S7G2 build and hardware acceleration.