EasyApache 4 May 6 update is released by the cPanel and the patch notes can be found in the EasyApache 4 Changelog. According to the EasyApache 4 release notes, the latest release includes the initial release of Oniguruma and the latest version of SourceGuardian is 11.4.1. SourceGuardian now supports PHP 7.4. And the latest version of libcurl is 7.70.0.
May 6 update also includes:
- EA-8809: Ensure that MAX_FD_LIMIT is not exceeded.
- EA-9047: Update POSTRANS openssl rand calls removing not found /proc entries.
- EA-9042: Do not install init.d/httpd files on C7 and above.
- ZC-6650: initial release.
- ZC-6649: Re-enable multibyte regex for 7.4.
- EA-9044: Update libcurl to 7.70.0, drop 7.69.1.
- EA-9050: Ensure autotools-latest-autoconf is also required by ea-php74.
- ZC-6571: Add SourceGuardian for PHP 7.4.
- Update scl-sourceguardian to 11.4.1, drop 11.3.4.