The GParted team announced a new stable release of GParted Live. This release includes GParted 1.2.0, updated packages, and other improvements. The GParted team also announced that the release has been successfully tested on VirtualBox, VMware, BIOS, UEFI, and physical computers with AMD/ATI, NVidia, and Intel graphics.
Items of note include:
- Includes GParted 1.2.0:
- Add exFAT support using exfatprogs
- Wait for udev change on /dev/DISK when erasing signatures
- Don’t try to mask non-existent Systemd \xe2\x97\x8f.service
- Based on the Debian Sid repository
- Linux kernel updated to 5.10.9-1