- The Document Foundation announced the release of LibreOffice 7.3.7, the final minor release for the LibreOffice 7.3 family.
- The team also stated that LibreOffice 7.3 family is reaching the end-of-life soon, thus users are advised to upgrade to the 7.4 family.
- The final release of LibreOffice 7.3 family most focuses on bug fixes. RC1 and RC2 included 28 bug fixes combined.
The Document Foundation announced the general availability of the latest version of its popular office suite series. The official announcement confirmed that LibreOffice 7.3.7 Community is the seventh and last minor release of the LibreOffice 7.3 family. 7.3 family is reaching the end of life soon, thus users are advised to upgrade to LibreOffice 7.4.2, which is released nearly a month ago.
Since it is a minor release, LibreOffice 7.3.7 mostly focuses on fixing bugs. Meanwhile, the team is also improving LibreOffice 7.4 family, which brings new features and various improvements. Both versions can be downloaded from its official website.
- Calc Failed to re-enter a formula starting with +
- Relative URL lost after Save as HTML
- UI font is not visible in Contextual Groups and Groupedbar Compact UIs when system dark mode is enabled
- UI: resolve ambiguity for ‘named ranges’ with identical name and different scope
- Redraw fails in Windows LO Draw moving shapes with multiple formatting
- High Contrast theme is broken with GTK3
- Autofilter result is wrong when filtering (empty) records
- Database Browser: Query disappears if it has the same name as a following database – Tree list sort
- Calc Name Box field not updated immediately after deleting a sheet-local named range with deleting a sheet