The phpMyAdmin team announced phpMyAdmin 4.9.2 that contains both many bugfix and security fix.
phpMyAdmin which has “Bringing MySQL to the web” as their slogan, released 4.9.2 version of their management software of the same name. This security fix that designated as PMASA-2019-5 in the release, aims to improve the security of the Designer feature. In addition to this, there is also an improvement for sanitization Git version information.
Fixes in phpMyAdmin 4.9.2
- Fixes for the “Failed to set session cookie” error which relates to the cookie name. In some cases, data stored in the cookie (such as the previously-used user account) may not be loaded from a previous phpMyAdmin cookie the first time you run version 4.9.2
- Fix for Advisor with MySQL 8.0.3 and newer
- Fix PHP deprecation errors
- Fix a situation where exporting users after a delete query could remove users
- Fix incorrect “You do not have privileges to manipulate with the users!” warning
- Fix copying a database’s privileges and several other problems moving columns with MariaDB
- Fix for phpMyAdmin not selecting all the values when using shift-click to select during Export
Download: phpMyAdmin 4.9.2
Source: phpMyAdmin official site
See more Software News