We cover viewing, and disconnecting idle connections in cPanel. Then, show you how to limit simultaneous connections in FileZilla. Below is an outline of the steps: View/Close Idle connections in cPanel:
- 1. Login to cPanel.
- 2. Click the “FTP Session Control” button.
- 3. You will see all idle FTP connections listed. Click the red “X” to disconnect one.
- 4. Click the “Disconnect” button to confirm.
Limit Simultaneous Connections in FileZilla:
- 1. Open FileZilla.
- 2. Open the Site Manager.
- 3. Choose your site, then click the “Transfer Settings” tab.
- 4. Check the “Limit number of simultaneous connections” box.
- 5. Set the maximum number of connections to 8.
- 6. Click the “OK” button.
For more information, see full guide – 421 Too many connections -: https://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/website/ftp/too-many-simultaneous-connections
Publisher: InMotion Hosting