- 1. Log into cPanel.
- 2. Click the “Redirects” button
- 3. Click the drop-down box for “Type” and choose if you want to create a Permanent (301), or Temporary (302) redirect.
- 4. Click the next drop-down box and choose the domain you want to redirect.
- 5. Enter the address you want to redirect to in the Redirects to section.
- 6. Choose if you want to “Only redirect with www.” “Redirect with or without www.” or “Do Not Redirect www.”
- 7. Check the box if you want to create a Wild Card Redirect. 8. Click the “Add” button.
Read more in full guide – How to Setup a Domain Redirect in cPanel: https://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/domain-names/redirect-domain/
Publisher: InMotion Hosting